Sunny Leone is one of the most searched person on Google in India ever since 2012. She’s one of the women in this country, who is breaking all kinds of stereotypes and setting up an example for women to be successful in career and to be strong. We as Indian are hypocrites when it comes to acceptance. Look at her she is beautiful women, successful, independent and self-made. Sunny has gone through many ups and down in her journey which makes her an incredible human being. Apart from porn actress, she has acted in many Bollywood movies, reality shows, and songs. Check out some of the interesting facts about Sunny Leone below.
- She has no plan to return to the porn industry again. After becoming popular and a successful career in Bollywood, she quit her previous profession.
- As you probably know her acting skills, but she’s a director as well. Sunny Leone has directed 42 adult movies in her long career.
- She was to make her debut in Mohit Suri’s ‘Kalyug’ but due to her $1 Million fee demand, the deal couldn’t be sealed. After 7 years later she made her Bollywood debut in film ‘Jism 2’.
- “I informed my parents that I want to be a porn star after I won the Penthouse cover-of-the-year and 100, 000 dollars,” she once revealed in an interview. She wanted to get into pornography and didn’t regret at all. She is proud of her previous job. She always has self-made and successful.
- She was once nominated as the 12th best pornstar of the world.
- Sunny Leone is scared of bugs and insects. It is also said that she has a sort of phobia about them.
- Sunny Leone is her screen name when she entered the porn industry. Karenjit Kaur Vohra is her real name, and she belongs to typical Sikh Punjabi family.
- Sunny Leone is married to Daniel Weber in January 2011. Her husband is very much supportive, and they’re living steady married life. She is also promoting her husband in TV commercials, a small role in films and eventually he got an offer to work with Singer Saru Maini’s upcoming movie ‘Dangerous Husn’.
- Sunny used to work in German bakery and a Tax and Retirement Centre before entering into porn Industry.
- Sunny Leone own Sun Lust Pictures and is a successful business woman. She is also an owner of an adult Studio with her husband as a partner. She has the plan to enter into diamond and lingerie business.
- She has campaigned for PETA for some serious issues like violence against animals. She has donated charity in the ice bucket challenge.
- She believes in social responsibility, and one can get to know by her working ethics. Sunny Leone called off the shoot for the sleazy item song ‘Pink Lips’ (Hate Story 2) because there were kids on the sets and she felt the scenes being shot were inappropriate for them.
- Sunny Leone is a confident and strong woman since her teenage days. She discovered her bisexuality at an age of 18. Instead of hiding and feeling embarrassed, she embraced it.
We as Indian should learn many things from her. She is a perfect example of strong women. Slowly and steadily she is making her way in our hearts.