The history-sheeter Vikas Dubey, the Man behind Kanpur firing on Thursday night led to the death of 8 police personnel, and left 7 injured has 60 cases in his name including several high profile murder cases. Unfortunately, he managed to flee from the area after the team of police were attacked.
The police team was searching Vikas Dubey, after a complainant Rahul Tiwari, lodged a case of attempt to murder against Vikas Dubey recently. The police raided the Bikru village on the basis of the information mentioned on FIR. During the operation, eight policemen, including a deputy superintendent of police were killed.
Criminal Vikas Dubey is involved in crimes like murder, robberies and kidnappings. Here are the list of criminal activities Mr. Dubey allegedly was involved in:
- The gangster Vikas Dubey became infamous after he allegedly killed BJP leader Santosh Shukla in Shivli police station in 2001. However, Vikas Dubey was acquitted by a sessions court in Kanpur in 2001, due to lack of evidence.
- He was accused of killing Siddeshwar Pandey, a college principal and assistant manager at Tarachand Inter College, in 2000.
- In 2000, he was accused of conspiring to murder of Rambabu Yadav from staying inside of the jail and also the murder of cable TV businessman Dinesh Dubey in the year of 2004.
- The wanted criminal Vikas Dubey carried out a deadly attack on his own cousin Anurag from Mati jail in 2018.
- Vikas Dubey had a free run in Kanpur city along with Bilhaur, Shivrajpur, Rinyan and Choubepur areas.
- Dubey amassed huge tracts of land by using illegal means.
- He has a hold on multiple political parties as he won the election of Nagar Panchayat in Shivrajpur while he was in jail.
The gangster belongs to Bikaru village in Shivli police station area of Bithoor. Dubey carries a reward of Rs 25,000 for his arrest, initiated by Uttar Pradesh Government.
1,443 total views, 2 views today