Chingari an Indian App is a competitor of Chinese App TikTok. After the recent ban by the government of India of 59 Chinese App, Chingari is getting huge response and has crossed more than 2.5 million downloads just in few days.
Update: Chingari App Crosses 1 Crore Downloads
Today, the total number of downloads of the Chingari app is 5+ million and 4.1 ratings on Google play store.
Let know more about the app in brief:
1.Chingari app was founded by Bengaluru-based programmers Biswatma Nayak and Siddharth Gautam in 2019.
2. The app is available in multiple languages including English, Hindi, Bangla, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi, Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu.
3. The app also rewards the users on the basis of how viral the video becomes.
4. The Chingari app is available for free download on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
5. Chingari allows users to download and upload videos, chat with friends, interact with new people, share content, and browse through the feed.
6. You can swipe up or down for more videos but cannot swipe right for the creator’s profile. Instead, you need to click on the user’s picture at the bottom to see the profile, which again doesn’t showcase the videos from the creator in tile format but has a timeline design.
4,534 total views, 2 views today