Kerala government took a major step to curb the spread of corona pandemic. The Government has made it a compulsory for people to follow COVID-19 safety guidelines for a year till July 2020.
The guidelines have been issued under ‘Kerala Epidemic Disease Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) Additional Regulations, 2020’.
Kerela has registered over 5,000 corona virus cases, since the outbreak. It was the first state in India to report Covid-19 case.
Here are the new guidelines:
1) Everyone should wear a face mask or face cover in public places. Wearing mask in workplaces is also a must.
Everyone must cover their face while travelling in a vehicle.
2) Everyone should maintain strict social distance at public place to curb the virus spread.
3) A maximum of 50 people will be allowed to attend marriage celebrations
4) For the funeral of non-Covid-19 patients, up to 20 people will be permitted.
5) Permission for local authority will be required for public gathering.
6) Spitting in public places will be strictly prohibited.
7) Those who are coming to Kerala from other states need to register themselves via Kerala government’s Jagratha e-platform.
Passes will not be needed for interstate travel
8) Up to 20 people will be allowed in any shop across the state to maintain social-distancing norms.
9)The regular operation of Inter-State stage carriage road transport from and to Kerala by public and private sectors shall remain suspended.
10)People break this guidelines will be punished under the provisions of the Kerala Epidemic Diseases Ordinance, 2020.
340 total views, 2 views today