Fashion is a vehicle for expressing oneself. Do and don’ts are a thing of the past; just wear what makes you feel good about yourself and looks good on you. In the meanwhile, here are 5 pointers to help you create a more intriguing and unusual fashion sense.
1- DO: Layer – In the winter, layering keeps you warm while also giving you additional options for how you dress. Layering is a great way to add interest to simple or dull clothing, casual shirts, by using different textures, patterns, or colors. Even just layering a white long sleeve or turtleneck under a short sleeve shirt adds a lot of visual interest.
DONT: Single Layers– When it’s 85 degrees outside and you don’t want to wear three shirts. During the chilly months, single-layer outfits are much less appealing. There’s nothing wrong with this outfit in terms of how it’s put together, but it just doesn’t seem right. Add a few layers to clothing and you’ll be amazed at how much better it looks.
2- DONT: Wear a tight shirt or tight pants, or a big shirt or big pants: It’s all about personal preference, and you can wear whatever you feel most confident in. Wearing jeans that are four sizes too big and a gigantic t-shirt is one of my favorite outfits to wear, so go ahead and do it.
DO: “Big Shirt/Little Pants and Little Shirt/Big Pants” is a TikTok word for two different wardrobe combinations: an enormous shirt with skinny jeans and a crop top with baggy mom jeans. Choose one of those outfits if you’re ever indecisive about what to wear and want something you know will look fantastic. In addition to looking fantastic, the ‘hourglass’ effect that many women desire can be achieved by wearing several distinct clothes that follow one of those formulas. These outfits emphasize your waist and always look nice on you.
3- DONT: Not Accessorize- Some people have a concern about over-accessorizing, while others don’t wear anything other than their clothing. It’s not as though wearing accessories detracts from an ensemble, but things sure do liven it up. If you don’t feel like you need to go all out, don’t think you have to wear a tonne of jewelry. Adding a simple necklace to plain clothing can transform it into something more fascinating and stylish.
DO: Accessorize– It is so easy to accessorize, but it can make a huge difference in the overall look of an outfit. Jewelry, a belt, a hat—even cool or intriguing socks—can all be part of it. Over-accessorizing was a topic of discussion for some time, and it involved putting on too many accessories. Over-accessorizing shouldn’t be a concern, in my opinion, as long as everything still matches and complements one another.
4- DONT: Over Do it: Mixing and matching is great, but you don’t want to look like you were dressed in the dark. One colour, texture, or pattern needs to be the primary focus while the other is more subdued. A cheetah print blouse might look out of place with plaid pants, but if the print was more modest (maybe as an undershirt or perhaps a headband or scrunchie), the patterns would look less forced.
5- DO: Mix and Match– The best way to look put together is to wear an outfit that has all the colors and patterns in the same order. This isn’t always the best way to put together an outfit, but it’s one of the best ways to add interest and fun to an otherwise boring outfit. It might be nerve-wracking to mix and match since you don’t want to look like you’ve just thrown together anything you can find, but if you do it well, it can create an interesting outfit.
DONT: It is common for people to choose to clothe and then wear whichever shoes they think to look well with them or feel comfortable on their feet. DON’T: Forget about Shoes: But shoes are equally vital, if not more so, than clothing. It’s easy to look fragmented when you put on gorgeous clothing and then put on whatever shoes you feel like wearing. Choose your outfits around your shoes instead of your shoes around your outfit since you are making an effort to make your outfit and shoes look more together when you struggle with this. Try it out.
DO: Purchase a Pair of Bold Sneakers: It’s easy to overlook the importance of shoes when you’re putting up an outfit. Shoes, on the other hand, have the power to transform an ensemble to a whole new level. Make your casual outfits even better by pairing them with an interesting pair of sneakers. Even if you don’t plan to wear them every day and they don’t have to match your entire wardrobe, it’s a good idea to have at least one pair of statement sneakers in your closet. Jordan 1s, Nike Blazers, and platform Converse are some of the most fashionable statement footwear right now.
The Extras: Maintenance
Your clothing should be cared for properly.
- Your cuffs need to be hemmed. In addition, taller men can get away with wearing cuffs that are slightly looser.
- Care for your garments as though they were your own. Also, shop for clothing that you can afford to maintain.
- After wearing woollens, let them out for 24 hours to dry.
- Labels on sheer tops and bras should be removed with a clip.
- When washing darks, use a liquid washing powder.
- During the summer, dry-clean and store your winter clothing.
- Whites that can be safely washed with regular household bleach.
- When wearing a blouse under a sweater or jacket, only iron the cuffs and collars.
- When your black jeans begin to fade, simply re-dye them.
- Soak your white canvas sneakers in a solution of one part bleach to one part water to keep them white.
- Try using spray starch.
- Fix slipping shoulder straps by adding bra hooks.
- Make sure you have a small sewing kit in your bag at all times.
- Invest in a steamer to get your clothing looking their best in no time.
- Do not wash anything that says “dry-clean only” unless you intend to get rid of it completely in the future.
- Repairs-in-progress should be hung on the wall. First and foremost, get rid of them.
- a person who jumps from a height.
- If you’re not confident in your ability to alter pricey clothing, don’t do it yourself.
312 total views, 2 views today