Delhi is a place that is full of fun and frolic! Wish to explore the city in a way that is different from the traditional ones? Well, then Delhi is the ideal place for you to try out some fun ways through which you can explore this place.
If you do not want to go through the same old sightseeing routine, then you can take a same day delhi tour in a different way that allows you to explore the city more closely.
Let’s take a look at some of the most exciting and unique ways in which you can explore this city, which is full of elements of cultural heritage:
- Take a walk through the alleys: If you want to explore the true spirit of Delhi, then a walk through the streets of Old Delhi is a must. And top of that if you are foodie, then try out the alleys of Chandni Chowk which is lined with food shops that serve the most lip smacking dishes that you can ever taste! You also visit the Jama Masjid, during this tour. This is the largest mosque in India. You will also cross Khari Baoli which happens to be the largest spice market in Asia. So, if you want to combine culinary delight with the architectural wonder that defines Delhi, then do take a walk through the alleys of Chandni Chowk.
- Cycling through the city streets: The next best option to exploring the city, other than walking, is definitely cycling. Cycle tours are organized through the city. You will find these under the category of Delhi local tour packages. If you do not want a guided tour, you can hire a cycle and head out to explore the various corners of the city. The cycle tour is a great way to experience and understand the daily life and spirit that drives the city.
- On a rickshaw: When it comes to the streets of Old Delhi, you will never run out of options of unique ways to explore the city. If you are travelling with a little kid, or think that you won’t be able to cover all the alleys on foot, then you can opt for the rickshaw ride through the streets of Old Delhi. These are generally guided tours and you have to book them in advance. It is a really cool way to explore all that Old Delhi has to offer.
- In a car: You can also hire a private car and set out to explore the historical monuments of the city. Delhi is strewn with monuments and architectural wonders and hence you can hire a private car and move from one monument to another. If you want assistance, you can also hire your private guide.
- It’s all about shopping: Shopping is something that you have to try out when in Delhi. You can spend an entire day hopping from one local market to another. This will help you to get a true picture of the life of the city.
These are some really unique and cool ways to explore the capital of India. If you want to experience the true essence of Delhi, do try some of the out!
1,370 total views, 1 views today