In the appealing winter evening, enjoying the light breezy weather there must be something delicious to soothe your warming soul inside and out. Here are 10 appetizing quick Maple syrup Coffee and Tea recipes using maple syrup along with ground coffee.
- MAPLE ICED COFFEE WITH VANILLA:
Image source: https://www.thekitchenismyplayground.com
Following is the list of some ingredients to make this delicious iced coffee:
- A cup of cold-brewed iced coffee concentrate.
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Maple vanilla Syrup (Recipe is given below)
- Ice cubes.
Ingredients for Maple Vanilla Syrup:
- 1 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1 vanilla bean which sliced open from between and seeds are scraped from it.
- 2 tablespoons of Vanilla extract.
- MAPLE- VANILLA SYRUP:
On a low medium heat, add seedless vanilla bean with maple syrup in a sauce pan and allow it to simmer for 10 days.
Remove it from the heat and rest it for 30 minutes.
Remove the vanilla bean from the mixture and stir in the vanilla extract.
Now store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- CREAMY MAPLE CASHEW COFFEE
Image source: https://marisamoore.com/
Ingredients to make this coffee:
- A quarter cup of soaked cashews
- 2 cups of High-quality brewed coffee
- A heaped tablespoon of maple syrup
- A half teaspoon of Vanilla extract
Directions to make:
In a high-speed blender mix all the ingredients and blend until it achieves a smooth consistency.
Pour in a cup and serve it immediately.
For coffee: Use best quality coffee. Use coffee concentrateand warm water in 1:1 ratio. To make it rich in cashew flavor. Use cashew coffee using favoritemilk. For a sweeter taste. Add a little more of maple syrup. If coffee concentrate is not available, use ground coffee.
- MAPLE CINNAMON COFFEE
Image source: https://www.nespresso.com
- 6 Tablespoons of decaffeinated coffee
- A half cup of maple or pancake syrup
- 4 and a half cup of cold water
- A half teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons of sugar-free whipped topping
- Filter the coffee and sprinkle it with cinnamon.
- Pour syrup and water intothe empty pot of coffee maker. And brew. Until brewing is complete, stirthe coffee mixture until it is well blended.
- Serve it with sugar-free whipping topping.
- MAPLE IRISH COFFEE
Image source: https://www.marthastewart.com
- A half cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup of strong brewed coffee
- Quarter teaspoon of fresh vanilla extract
- A teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- 2 ounces of Irishwhiskey
Whisk cream, vanilla and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup until it forms very soft peaks. On medium heat, mix together coffee, whiskey, cocoa and remaining 1 tablespoon maple syrup in a saucepan and whisk well. Cook until it starts bubbling along the edge of pan but doesn’t let it boil now Remove from heat. And add 2 tablespoons cream mixture, again whish well. Now Divide it evenly between two cups and do topping of remaining cocoa powder and cream. Serve
- MAPLE CARDAMON LATTE
Image source: https://www.pinterest.com
- A half cup of strong black coffee
- Quarter teaspoon of ground cardamon
- A tablespoon of almond-enriched butter
- A cup of unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- A tablespoon of butter
- A table spoon of maple syrup
- Combine milk, cardamom, butter, vanilla and maple syrup in a saucepan; simmer it properly on a medium low heat.
- In ahigh-speed blender, add the milk and blend away until smooth and frothy. Pour half a cup of strong black coffee into your cup and enjoy it with a topping of milk.
Ground coffee can also be used. Adjust measurements and ingredients as necessary
- MAPLE ICED TEA
- A cup of hot boiling water
- A half cup of pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoon of green tea leaves
- 6 cups of warm water
- A lemon
- Mixed fruits for topping
- Boil a cup of water and swirl green tea leaves in it.
- Add a half cup of maple syrup and let the mixture to rest for 5 minutes.
Discard the green tea leaves and set the mixture aside.
- Now combine water, tea and lemon juice in a jug, mix well and refrigerate.
- Serve it in glasses with ice and garnish it with mixed fruits and sliced lemon.
- MAPLE TEA
- A tablespoon of pure maple syrup
- Quarter cup of heavy whipped cream
- 3 quarter of freshly brewed hot black tea.
- Ground cinnamon for topping
- Pour the tea into a cup and Stir the maple syrup into the tea, garnish it with whipped cream, and sprinkle cinnamon on the top.
- MAPLE GINGER TEA
Image source: https://www.meghantelpner.com
- 3 slices of fresh thin ginger
- 8 cloves
- A pinch of ground cinnamon and nutmeg
- A stick of cinnamon
- 3 and a half teaspoon of pure real maple syrup
- A sliced lemon
- In a coffee cup, combine all the ingredients, except lemon slice and fill it with boiling water
- Dip the sliced lemon for few minutes only
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes and then serve immediately.
- MAPLE CHAI TEA LATTE RECIPE
Image source: https://www.throughherlookingglass.com
- 1 tea bag of chai
- A half teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 and a half cup of milk. (it can be regular or almond/ coconut flavored milk)
- A heaped tablespoon of maple syrup
- Ground cinnamon for garnishing (optional)
- Steam milk in the microwave or in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Pour this warm milk over chai tea bag in a cup and steep it 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and maple syrup.
- Garnish it with cinnamon and Serve it immediately in a mug.
- MAPLE CINNAMON ICED TEA
Image source: https://www.nelliebellie.com
- 4 cups of water
- 4 sticks of cinnamon
- 2 whole nutmeg
- 3 teabags of black unsweetened tea.
- 3 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- In a saucepan, pour water and add in cinnamon sticks, maple syrup, and nutmeg and bring it to boil.
- Remove it from the heat and stir it well.
- Add tea bags and steep them for 3-4 minutes
- Discard the bags, cinnamon sticks, and nutmeg.
- Put it into the jug and store it in a refrigerator for some hours or for an overnight.
- Serve it immediately over the ice.
1,706 total views, 2 views today