NCHMCT result would be declared in the third week of May 2016 for the exam which was conducted on April 30, 2016 by the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. This year the exam was held in multiple centers across India for admission into different government, government aided, private colleges in India.
The candidates who have taken the entrance result must pass the required qualifying examination, the list is mentioned below.
- The candidates appearing for the exam are required to pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board and university. Under this exam, the candidates will be straightway getting admitted into any of the twenty one Central Govt. Sponsored Institutes of Hotel Management, twenty one State Government Sponsored Institutes of Hotel Management, fifteen private and seven food craft institutes of India.
- The candidates from pre-university exam conducted by the board can also appear in the entrance test.
- General Certificate Examination from London, Cambridge and Sri Lanka are eligible to appear for the examination.
- Any public board and school can equally participate in the entrance exam.
- Even open schools are eligible to send their students for the entrance exam.
Once the result of NCHMCTentrance test is declared, the next step which is due to be processed is counselling. In the counselling rounds, only those candidates who are able to get merit in the entrance test are called for the counselling rounds.
In the first place, the council is completely delved into assessing the right candidate for the course. So, in case if there are any probable chances of a tie, in that case, the tie is broken by nay of the following ways:
- The candidates who have scored higher marks in English in the Joint Entrance Exam are considered for admission.
- However, if under any circumstance the mark in the English is not sufficient to break the tie, in that case, the candidates with higher marks in aptitude will be given the consideration.
- But if all the above two parameters are not sufficient, in that case, the person with higher age
Process for Online Counselling
- The candidates have to register online for the counselling process.
- The candidates have to enter their credentials which include personal information and category in the information column.
- The candidates must put their choices of the institute as per the merit and lock the same for considering.
- The candidates are required to remit a fee of Rs. 44, 250 along with counselling fees of Rs.1000 for streamlining the admission process.
- If the candidates are withdrawing the admission, in that case, the counselling fee would be forfeited and the remaining fee will be refunded to the candidate.
- There is also the possibility of spot admission under which the seats would be immediately given to the waitlisted candidates.
[source: For more information visit www.motachashma.com]
2,038 total views, 3 views today