Priyadarshini Chatterjee crowned Femina Miss India 2016. The coronation night was held on April 9’ 2016 at the ‘Yash Raj Studios’ in Mumbai. Priyadarshini will represent India at the global platform Miss World 2016. Sushruthi Krishna becomes Miss India 2016 runner up.
Checkout 10 Things to know about Miss India 2016
- Priyadarshini loves to travel, meet new people and have good food.
- She wish to travel around world freely if there would have no visa system.
- Priyadarshini Chatterjee thinks every woman must possess these three qualities: Self worth, Smartness and Charming personality.
- She likes to represent India at an International level and make people proud of her.
- She loves reading too. ‘Three Meters Above Heaven’ was the last book she read that made her cry.
- Priyadarshini Chatterjee likes man with these three qualities: Genuineness, loyalty and respectful attitude towards women and society.
- Her favourite actors are Ryan Gosling, Deepika Padukone and Rachel McAdams.
- Her favourite movies are About Time, Gone Girl, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.
- Priyadarshini Chatterjee thinks love is a priority as we all need love for survival and it is the most beautiful emotion ever.
- Her favourite quote: “Ask, Believe, Receive – Rhonda Byrne. She talks about the law of attraction”.
24,744 total views, 3 views today