Facts about Mouni Roy: Beautiful Mouni Roy is classic example of wondrous and flawless beauty, which can’t be defined. One can’t get eyes off from her beauty neither can get enough of her. The talent actress is very popular in TV industry and a household name.
Mouni Roy was born on 28 Sept 1985 Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India. She graduated with degree in English literature from Miranda House in Delhi and mass communication from Jamia Millia Islamia University.
Mouni Roy Body Statistics:
Height: 1.68m, 5’6”
Weight: 51 kg, 112 pounds
Body Measurements: 34-24-36
Shoe size: 8 (US) Hair Color:
Black Eye Color: Black
Date of Birth: 28 September, 1985
Birth Place: Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India
Age: 30 (as in 2015)
Father Name: Anil Roy
Mother Name: Mukti Roy
Siblings: Mukhar Roy (Brother)
She is best known for her role as Krishna Tulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi where she made her acting debut and Sati in Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev. Now she is playing Shivanya Naagin in the drama series Naagin.
Mouni Roy Facts
- Mouni Roy’s nick name is Maanya or Mon.
- Mouni Roy’s only idol is her father.
- Lag Jaa Gale from the movie Woh Kaun Thi. is her favorite song.
- She is trained classical and ballerina dancer before becoming actress. She was appreciated by audience for her performance in dance realty show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
- Mouni worked as choreographer during her college days.
- Mohit raina and Mouni shared screen together in “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev” and fell in love with each other.
- Her grandfather, Shekhar Chandra Roy was a renowned theatre artist in West Bengal.
- She loves reading books by Dan Brown, Jon Winokur, Sylvia plath and J.K Rowling.
- She loved kid very much and enjoys their company.
- She is very close friend with actress Sanjeeda Sheikh.
- Mouni Roy also loves painting and watching cricket.
7,903 total views, 3 views today